ArkansasIDEAS offers mobile learning labs for professional development. Each lab provides educators with complete, flexible and convenient access to technology. This service includes pickup and delivery and is offered to all Arkansas school districts free of charge.
The labs are equipped with software that enhances professional development trainings, particularly job-embedded professional development.
The iPad mobile learning lab includes twenty (20) third generation Apple iPads. Power cords are included. In addition to the default applications that come with all Apple products, the following applications have been installed on our lab devices:
- PBS Parents Play & Learn
- The Electric Company Party Game
- Dinosaur Train Jurassic Jr.
- Wild Kratts Creature
- Math WordWorld: Fun with WordFriends
- Play at Home with Daniel
- Fizzy's Lunch Lab: Fresh Pick
- Fizzy's Lunch Lab: Hectic Harvest
- Super Why ABC Adventure
- Cyberchase 3D Builder
- Martha Speaks Word Spinner
- Dinosaur Train Mesozoic Math
- Sid the Science Kid Read & Play
- Super Why!
- All Aboard the Dinosaur Train!
- Knowmia Teach
- Show Me
- Ted Talks
- Khan Academy